How to feel better about yourself:
1. Sleep without underwear every once and a while, it’s good for you. Maybe even try sleeping naked.
2. Take long baths with tea, ice cream, or whatever you please. Throw in bubbles if that’s your style.
3. Look at yourself like you look at your best friend. Find the freckles you love, what your eyes look best with, what hairstyle compliments your smile.
4. When you look at your naked body in the mirror, only think good things. Say compliments to yourself aloud. Watch yourself smile, and encourage yourself.
5. Take yourself out on a date. Treat yourself to the things you love. You’re alone yes, but there is nothing wrong with that. Remember all the times you were smothered by people and talking crowds, and you only wanted to be alone with yourself.
6. Write yourself a love note. Tell yourself your favorite things about you, and tell yourself all the things you want to become. Tell yourself you’ll love you forever.
7. Take pictures of yourself. Selfies are magnificent! Take 500! Take them everywhere! Find the good lighting! Pick your favorite one and realize what a wonderful work of art you are.
8. Acknowledge your accomplishments, all of them. Got out of bed? It’s hard sometimes and it’s been hard before, so honestly great job. Drink lots of water, and at the end of the day congratulate yourself for staying hydrated. Let yourself know when you are proud, and soak up the feeling of “well done”."
when an artist wants to show you their art
or a writer wants you to read what they’ve written
it’s quite often an expression of trust
because a poem or a story or a painting are often things that come from the heart
little pieces of the artists themselves
and if they’re willing to share it with you
you should appreciate it
Why is it when I see a white girl with a tattoo on her thigh i think sexy? But a Latina I think ghettos as fuck?
because youre racist
New life motto
*this pizza serves 4-6 people*
bitch, the only person eating this pizza is me
solidarity means you leave no one behind to be a prisoner of the coppers
jesus fuckin christ this is so powerful all of these people taking pictures and standing by and then like 2 people have the guts to do something
Miley Cyrus won the biggest award up for grabs at the VMA’s last night, winning “Video Of The Year” and instead of just going up on stage and taking her trophy, she very kindly took a young homeless man with her to represent the homeless community. She took him as her date then sent him up to collect the award for her, and he had written and said a lovely speech about being homeless and the charity whilst miley looked on in tears. Don’t you ever tell me she doesn’t have a heart of gold, she is an amazing human being.